New Hampshire House Representatives Election 2017 District Grafton 9 Results Live Winner
New Hampshire House Representatives Election Date: primary runoff July 18
Run Off Election Date: 5 September 2017
New Hampshire House Representatives Voting Live
- Election hours are 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. for the general election on July 18, 2017.
New Hampshire House Representatives Election 2017 District Grafton 9 Results
|Vincent Paul Migliore (R)||611|
|Josh Adjutant (D)||561|
Retired business owner and school board member Vincent Paul Migliore of Bridgewater Won whereas Democrat Josh Adjutant of Bristol lost by 50 votes with Libertarian John Babiarz of Grafton receiving 23 votes.
Migliore of Republican won 611 votes and Adjutant of democratic won 561
New Hampshire House Representatives Election 2017 District Grafton 9 Voting Live
- Special Election on September 5, 2017.
- Primary election was held on July 18, 2017.
- Joshua Adjutant from Democratic and Vincent Migliore from Republican won the primary elections from their respective parties.
- The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was May 26, 2017.
- The seat became vacant on February 22, 2017, when Jeff Shackett (R) resigned from the state House.
- Tom Ploszaj is unopposed in the special Democratic primary. Paul Simard, Vincent Migliore, Timothy Sweetsir, and Burton Williams will face off in the special Republican primary. John J. Babiarz is also running as a Libertarian candidate
New Hampshire House Representatives election 2017 Primary Results Live
New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 9 Democratic Primary, 2017
|Joshua Adjutant (write-in)||86.40%||204|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 9 Republican Primary, 2017|
New Hampshire House Representatives election 2017 Results Live By County
New Hampshire House Representatives election 2017 Voting Live
Voting will take place on July 18th for primary election.
New Hampshire House Representatives election 2017 Candidates
New Hampshire House Representatives election 2017 Opinion Poll
No Opinion Polls have been yet released