US Primaries/Caucuses Election Result 2016 Live, US Past Election Result Analysis, US Presidential Election Result 2016, US Election Result, US Result,US election 2016, US Past Election Result , US Presidential Election Result 2016
Following is the statewise US Primaries Caucuses Election Result 2016 Live and past election results . We have calculated the swing between Presidential election results of 2012 and 2008. And found whether there has been an increase or decrease in voting percentage for democratics and republicans. We also have summarised the voting pattern of a particular state.
Highlights Of US Primary Election results 2016 Till now
- Till now primaries of almost states have been concluded.
- Hillary Clinton is the presidential candidate from Democrats. Required Delegate counts are 2383 and she has 2806 delegates as of now. She has set history by being the first ever female presidential candidate in US.
- Donald Trump is the presidential candidate from Republicans.1237 Delegates are needed for nomination and He has 1542 delegates.
- The series of presidential primary elections and caucuses took place between February 1 and June 14, 2016, staggered among the 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories.
- This nominating process is also an indirect election, where voters cast ballots for a slate of delegates to a political party's nominating convention, who then in turn elect their party's presidential nominee.
- The 2016 Republican National Convention will take place from July 18 to 21, 2016, in Cleveland, Ohio
- While the 2016 Democratic National Convention will take place from July 25 to 28 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Businessman and reality television personality Donald Trump became the presumptive presidential nominee of the Republican Party on May 3, 2016, after the suspensions of Ted Cruz and John Kasich's campaigns and his win in the Indiana primary, while former Secretary of State.
- New York Senator Hillary Clinton became the presumptive presidential nominee of the Democratic Party in the general election on June 6, 2016
|US Presidential Election Result 2016, US Past Election Result Analysis|
|Ohio||District of Columbia|