St Petersburg Florida Mayoral Municipal General elections 2017 Results
St Petersburg Florida Mayoral Municipal Election 2017 Primary Dates: 29th August 2017
- The 2017 St. Petersburg, Florida, mayoral election is scheduled to take place on November 7, 2017, to elect the next mayor of St. Petersburg, Florida, in a general election, with a primary election scheduled to take place earlier on August 29, 2017.
- Incumbent mayor Rick Kriseman, a Democrat, opted to seek re-election. Polls indicate his likely opponent is to be Republican former Mayor Rick Baker (2001–2010). The election is officially non-partisan.
St Petersburg Florida Mayoral Municipal 2017 General Results Live
At the beginning of the general election on September 6, both Kriseman and Baker temporarily suspended their campaigns to prepare for Hurricane Irma
General Election Results would be declared on 7th November 2017 evening when all the voting get completed.
92% reporting completed. 400 Mail Ballots remain to be counted. Both go for Run Off since no one could get more that 50% votes. The difference of votes between Baker and Kriseman is just 4 votes as of now.
St Petersburg Florida Mayoral Municipal 2017 Voting Live
Results will be declared once votes are counted after voting gets over.
- Voting is underway for Florida Mayoral municipal elections 2017.
- According to opinion polls Rick Baker is ahead with 46.70% vote base and Rick Kriseman is close behind with 40.30%
- Incumbent Democratic Mayor Rick Kriseman is running against former Republican Mayor Rick Baker.
- If one of the mayoral candidates gets 50 % or more of the vote, that candidate wins the seat.
- If no candidate receives a majority, the two candidates receiving the most votes will have a Nov. 7 runoff election.
- Among those registered to vote:
- 78,253 are registered as Democrats
- 47,011 are registered as Republicans
- 44,506 are registered as no party affiliation or others
St Petersburg Florida Mayoral Municipal General election Opinion Poll
|Date(s)||Sample||Margin of||Rick Kriseman||Rick Baker|
|St. Pete Polls||August 7, 2017||862||±3.3%||39.30%||45.70%|
|St. Pete Polls||August 23, 2017||1524||±2.5%||40.30%||46.70%|
St Petersburg Florida Mayoral Municipal election Date 2017
- St Petersburg Florida, Mayoral Municipal elections General election on November 7, 2017.
- A primary election on August 29, 2017.
St Petersburg Florida Mayoral Municipal election 2017 Voting Live
Voting for primary elections for all 3 Mayoral Municipal will take place on 29th August from 7 am to 7 pm.
St Petersburg Florida Mayoral Municipal Primary election Candidates
- In December 2016, advocate and singer-songwriter Paul Congemi announced his bid for mayor.
- In January 2017, current incumbent mayor Rick Kriseman filed for re-election.
- In March 2017, African People's Socialist Party activist Jesse Nevel filed for election.
- In May 2017, former St. Petersburg mayor Rick Baker filed for re-election.
- In June 2017, activist Theresa Lassiter announced her bid for mayoral office.
- Anthony Cates III, a salesman,and
- Ernisa Barnwell also filed for office sometime before the cut-off date