Live: US Election Results 2016 By Party Candidates , US election Result 2016 8 November, US polls Live result by party, 2016 US Presidential Polls Result, 2016 election predictions , US election 2016
The United States presidential election of 2016, scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2016, will be the 58th quadrennial U.S. presidential election.
Voters will select presidential electors, who in turn will vote for a new president and vice president through the Electoral College. The term limit established in the Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution prevents the incumbent president, Barack Obama of the Democratic Party, from being elected to a third term. The 2016 election will determine the 45th President and 48th Vice President of the United States.
|Live: US presidential election Polling 2016 Candidates Winner Votes||Live: US Presidential Election Results 2016 By State County district|
LIVE Highlights and Updates of US Presidential Election 2016:
Donald Trump won the US Presidential Election 2016
|Hillary Clinton||Donald Trump|
|District of Columbia Won||3|
|New Mexico Won||5|
|Rhode Island Won||4|
What time will we know who the winner is?
From about 3:00pm AEDT tomorrow
- Donald Trump won the US Presidential Election 2016
- Republicans won the US Senate
- Republicans won the US House
- Canada's Immigration Site Crashed After Donald Trump Was Projected to Win US Elections
- Polls opened in Florida, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina and part of Tennessee 30 mins ago. Seventeen states in total now open and voting.
- Republican nominee Donald Trump wraps up his final rally as America heads to the polls.
- Find Your Polling Place Here
- Chanakya the fish opted for the Republican candidate Donald Trump for US Polls.
- In Millsfield, NH. Trump – 16 , Clinton – 4 , Write-in Bernie Sanders (1)
- Hillary Clinton wins early vote in tiny New Hampshire town by a 4-2 margin over Donald Trump.
- The first polling stations close on the East Coast at 7:00 pm (0000 GMT Wednesday), and the last far out in Alaska at 0600 GMT Wednesday.
- The drama begins at 0000 GMT when polling stations close in Georgia, South Carolina, Vermont, Indiana and Kentucky.
- Progress made by US will go down if Clinton doesn't win: Barack Obama
- Trump on groping charges: Nobody respects women the way I do, accusations of groping all lies, started by Hillary campaign
- Trump to Hillary: She and Obama gave us ISIS
- Hillary: Trump thinks belittling women makes him bigger, we all know how he thinks about women.
- Lady Gaga has been speaking in support of Hillary Clinton in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- New Rueters Ipsos poll – Hillary Clinton 'has 90 per cent chance of winning'
- ALSO READ:US Presidential Election Results by year 1789-2012
- ALSO READ:How to register to vote in United States
- ALSO READ:Online voting registration In United States
A Look at the canddates:
|Republican Nominee||Republican VP Nominee|
|Donald Trump||Mike Pence|
|Chairman and president of The Trump Organization||Governor (Indiana)|
|Democratic Nominee||Democratic VP Nominee|
|Hillary Clinton||Tim Kaine|
|Former US Secretary of State||US Senator (Virginia)|
|Libertarian Party Nominee||Libertarian Party VP Nominee|
|Gary Johnson||Bill Weld|
|Former Governor (R-New Mexico)||Former Governor (R-Massachusetts)|
|Green Party Nominee||Green Party VP Nominee|
|Jill Stein||Ajamu Baraka|
|Doctor and political activist||Human Rights activist|
ALSO READ IMP. LINKS:-