Live: US Presidential Election Results 2016 By State By County By district Party, 2016 US election results Candidates margin votes, 2016 US Presidential Polls Result, 2016 election predictions , US election 2016,Hillary Clinton,Donald Trump
The United States presidential election of 2016, scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2016, will be the 58th quadrennial U.S. presidential election.
|Live: US presidential election Polling 2016 Candidates Winner Votes||Live: US Election Results 2016 By Party Candidates|
Election Results Live Electoral Votes
|Hillary Clinton||Donald Trump|
LIVE Highlights and Updates of US Presidential Election 2016 by State:
Who Won the Swing States:
- Florida: 29 Electoral college votes – Trump Won(49.1%)
- Ohio: 18 Electoral college votes – Trump Won(52.1%)
- North Carolina: 15 Electoral college votes – Trump Won(50.5%)
- Virginia: 13 Electoral college votes – Clinton Won(49.1%)
- Nevada: 6 Electoral college votes – Clinton Won(48.0%)
- Colorado: 9 Electoral college votes – Clinton Won(47.6%)
- Georgia: 16 Electoral college votes – Trump Won(51.4%)
States Whose Results Have not been declared yet
- Alaska: 3 Electoral college votes – Trump Leading
- Arizona: 11 Electoral college votes – Trump Leading
- Wisconsin: 10 Electoral college votes – Trump Leading
- Minnesota: 10 Electoral college votes -Clinton Leading
- Michigan: 16 Electoral college votes – Trump Leading
- Pennsylvania: 20 Electoral college votes – Trump Leading
- Maine: 4 Electoral college votes – Clinton Leading
|District of Columbia||Won||3|
What time will we know who the winner is?
From about 3:00pm AEDT tomorrow
- Republicans won the US House
- Canada's Immigration Site Crashed After Donald Trump Was Projected to Win US Elections
- Polls opened in Florida, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina and part of Tennessee 30 mins ago. Seventeen states in total now open and voting.
- Republican nominee Donald Trump wraps up his final rally as America heads to the polls
- Find Your Polling Place Here:
- Chanakya the fish opted for the Republican candidate Donald Trump for US Polls.
- In Millsfield, NH. Trump – 16 , Clinton – 4 , Write-in Bernie Sanders (1)
- Hillary Clinton wins early vote in tiny New Hampshire town by a 4-2 margin over Donald Trump.
- The first polling stations close on the East Coast at 7:00 pm (0000 GMT Wednesday), and the last far out in Alaska at 0600 GMT Wednesday.
- The drama begins at 0000 GMT when polling stations close in Georgia, South Carolina, Vermont, Indiana and Kentucky.
- Progress made by US will go down if Clinton doesn't win: Barack Obama
- Trump on groping charges: Nobody respects women the way I do, accusations of groping all lies, started by Hillary campaign
- Trump to Hillary: She and Obama gave us ISIS
- Hillary: Trump thinks belittling women makes him bigger, we all know how he thinks about women.
- Lady Gaga has been speaking in support of Hillary Clinton in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- New Rueters Ipsos poll – Hillary Clinton 'has 90 per cent chance of winning'
- ALSO READ:US Presidential Election Results by year 1789-2012
- ALSO READ:How to register to vote in United States
- ALSO READ:Online voting registration In United States
|2016 US Election Result by state district county party|
|Click Here to see all states Results by county|
US Past Election Result Winner party wise
ALSO READ IMP. LINKS:-