Australia federal election Opinion Poll, Election Survey 2016 federal election 2016 odds, Australian Prime minister Elections 2016 Public Opinion, Australian federal election opinion poll survey, Australia Opinion Poll 2016, Australian federal election 2016
Australian federal election Opinion Poll 2016, Australia Election Survey 2016, Australian Prime minister Elections 2016 Public Opinion, Australian federal election opinion poll survey, Australia Opinion Poll 2016, Australian federal election 2016
The election date is approaching near and the opinion polls have already started to predict the winner.
Read More: Australia Exit Poll Have started coming in. Most of them showing Coalition winning.
Highlights Live Voting Australia Elections 2016
- With just 15 minutes left to vote there was just a handful of last-minute voters.There was no shortage of ballot papers at the polling station
- Bill Shorten has gone into Moonee Ponds West primary school to vote.
- A Newspoll of 4,135 people published in The Australian newspaper showed Turnbull`s Liberal/National coalition 50.5 to 49.5 percent in front on a two-party basis,
- Australians are turning out at more than 7,000 booths — but about 2.5 million people have already cast their ballots in pre-poll voting.
- Long queues at polling stations, Polls close at 6:00pm this evening. Voting is Compulsory in Australia, which makes all voters compulsory to go and vote today.
- PM travels to Western Sydney after casting his vote at Double Bay.
- Both the Leaders Bill Shorten and Malcolm Turnbull at Sydney
- Voting Started for Australian Elections 2016.
- Malcolm Turnbull promises Medical care would not go up and will be regulated. Although earlier he had said "Doctors can charge more and some of
What Do Latest Opinion Polls say
- Latest ReachTEL opinion poll shows Coalition at 51 and ALP and 49 Percentage points.
- Essential Research shows Coalition at 50.5 and ALP and 49.5 Percentage points.
- Fairfax-Ipsos shows Coalition at 50 and ALP and 50 Percentage points.
- Galaxy shows Coalition at 51 and ALP and 49 Percentage points.
- BludgerTrack shows Coalition at 50.9 and ALP and 49.1 Percentage points.
Summary of all Opinion Polls for Australian Federal Elections 2016
|Polling Agency/ Time Period||Coalition/Liberal||Labor|
|IPSOS Poll/ 5th June||49%||51%|
|IPSOS Poll/ 21st May||51%||49%|
All Latest Opinion Polls Conducted by various News Channels and agencies.
- Fairfax-Ipsos Galaxy Opinion Poll
- Essential Opinion Poll
- Latest Fairfax-Ipsos poll Opinion Poll
- Australian federal election Newspoll Opinion Poll 2016
- Australian federal election Ipsos Opinion Poll 2016
- Australian federal election Galaxy Research Opinion Poll 2016
- Australian federal election ReachTEL Opinion Poll 2016
- Australian federal election Roy Morgan research Opinion Poll 2016
- Australian federal election Essential research Opinion Poll 2016
Australia Opinion poll[/caption]
With the recommendation of double dissolution in Australia, the federal elections are now to be held on July 2, 2016 much earlier than the scheduled election later this year.
There are approximately 50-days left for election campaigning. The ruling Coalition of Liberal-National party has put in its full throttle to emerge victorious through the election.
While the opposition Australian Labor party which is out of power is leaving no stone unturned to win the election trial.