Latest UK Opinion Poll by ICM Shows Conservatives ahead of Labour by 16 Points, Jeremy Corbyn versus Therasa May, UK Opinion poll July 2016, UK Latest Election Opinion Poll, Labour Election Opinion Poll, Conservatives Opinion Poll, Therasa May Opinion Poll UK, Britain Opinion Poll
Tories speculating at an early election looking at all recent polls showing conservatives well ahead of the labout party.
- The ICM survey Shows the Conservatives at 43 per cent, Labour at 27 per cent, Ukip at 13 per cent and the Liberal Democrats on 8 %.
- This as speculated might tempt Conservative MPs to call upon early election before 2010 more so if Jeremy Corbyn is re-elected Labour leader because Opinion Poll has revealed that Theresa May would defeat him
- According to the poll Some 44 Labour MPs would lose their seats if the new ICM poll are to be believed, leaving the party with only 188 MPs.
- But an early election cant take palce since Ms Therasa May, Prime Minister herself said that she will not seek an election before the one due in 2020.
- But some Tory MPs are starting to wonder whether Ms May would think again if her party’s poll lead continues into next spring. “She might find it hard to resist the temptation,” one senior Tory said. “She could argue that she needed her own mandate from the voters.”
- Labour is unlikely to unite behind Mr Corbyn; a continuing Labour civil war would be another attraction of an early election for the Tories