Spain general election news, Spain Latest Opinion Poll, Spain re elections 2016, Spain elections on 26th June, Venezuela effect on spain elections, El Pais and El Mundo polls, Who is winning spain elections
Official results give the PP 137 seats in the 350-seat parliament and the PSOE 85 – confounding an earlier exit poll suggesting the Socialists would slip into third place.Unidos Podemos have won 71 and Ciudadanos 32. Both parties are relative newcomers to the Spanish political scene.
|Spain 2015 general election result|
Highlights Latest News on Spain general elections
- Still it is 4 cornered fight and according to Latest Opinion poll, conservative Popular Party (PP) is still not getting absolute majority.
- Just after six months there is another elections in Spain.
- There has never been a coalation governmet in Spain, but looking at other countries in the region it is getting more acceptable now.
- Main problems in the country bein Unemployement, Corruption and Immigration is the latest cause of worry in whole Europe.
- Polls suggest the Popular Party will win the most votes as it did on Dec. 20 but again fall far short of the parliamentary majority it held from 2011-2015. The surveys have indicated the Socialists and Unidos Podemos will come at 2nd place and Ciudadanos will come in fourth.
- All the Opinion Polls Show PP(Popular Party) at first position, Unidos Podemos at second and theb PSOE, Ciudadanos. See summary of other Opinion Polls for Spain here
- So the Elections which are to be held on 26th June 2016 would not be able to establish a clear winner again and Coalation could be the choice for Spanish people.
Spain 2015 Election Results
Popular Party – 28.72% 122 seats
Socialists – 22.02% – 90 Seats
Podemos – 20.66% – 69 seats