Donald Trump Accuses Obama of Wire tapping Trump Tower News Updates Videos
Donald Trump News 4th March 2017 Update
- Trump tweeted at 5:30am US eastern time,and claimed a “new low” before appearing to call Obama a “bad (or sick) guy”.
- Trump wrote in his tweets “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”
- He later added: “Is it legal for a sitting President to be “wire tapping” a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!”
He tweeted series of tweets related to Wire tapping and Jeff Sessions
I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!
Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!
The first meeting Jeff Sessions had with the Russian Amb was set up by the Obama Administration under education program for 100 Ambs……
Just out: The same Russian Ambassador that met Jeff Sessions visited the Obama White House 22 times, and 4 times last year alone.
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
Donald Trump Latest News 2017 January Update
DONALD J. TRUMP’S VISION
- Prioritize the jobs, wages and security of the American people.
- Establish new immigration controls to boost wages and to ensure that open jobs are offered to American workers first.
- Protect the economic well-being of the lawful immigrants already living here by curbing uncontrolled foreign worker admissions
- Select immigrants based on their likelihood of success in the U.S. and their ability to be financially self-sufficient.
- Vet applicants to ensure they support America’s values, institutions and people, and temporarily suspend immigration from regions that export terrorism and where safe vetting cannot presently be ensured.
- Enforce the immigration laws of the United States and restore the Constitutional rule of law upon which America’s prosperity and security depend.
About Donald Trump
Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American politician, businessman, television personality, and the President-elect of the United States. He is scheduled to take office as the 45th President on January 20, 2017.
Trump was born and raised in the Queens borough of New York City and received a bachelor's degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1968. In 1971, he took charge of his family's real estate and construction firm, Elizabeth Trump & Son, which was later renamed The Trump Organization. During his business career, Trump has built, renovated, or managed numerous office towers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. He owned the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants from 1996 to 2015, and has lent the use of his name to brand various products. From 2004 to 2015, he hosted The Apprentice, a reality television show on NBC. As of 2016, Forbes listed Trump as the 324th wealthiest person in the world (113th in the United States), with a net worth of $4.5 billion.