Puerto Rico Democratic primary/caucuses Schedule Opinion Poll Results 2016 Hillary Clinton Final Delegate Count on 5th June 2016
Puerto Rico Democratic primary/caucuses Results 2016, Puerto Rico Democratic caucuses Opinion Poll Results 2016
Hillary Clinton Wins Puerto Rico,and edges closer to nomination
Important Points on Puerto Rico Democratic Primary Results
- After major win in Virgin Islands, Clinton needed just 30 more delegates in order to reach the magic figure for Nomination i.e 2,383, according to an Associated Press count.
- According to reports Clinton won 61% votes , 36026 votes and 33 Delegates in Puerto Rico
- Sanders has won 39% votes, 22768 votes and 20 Delegates.
- Puerto Rico has 60 pledged delegates at stake.
- Next Important Event : Primaries in California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North/South Dakota on 7th June 2016. According to Opinion Polls Clinton is leading in California, New Mexico, NewJersey and Montana. More Details here.
Clinton is closing in on a historic nomination as the first female presidential nominee with one more round of states — California, New Jersey, New Mexico, South Dakota and Montana — set to vote Tuesday. Her nomination would become official during the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.She’ll become the first-ever female nominee of a major political party.
Puerto Rico Democratic primary/caucuses Final Results 2016
|Peurto Rico||60 Delegates|
Puerto Rico Democratic Caususes Imp Points, Schedule
- In the year 2008 in Puerto Rico
Primaries Hillary Clinton won with 67% votes against Barack Obama
with 31% which shows Hillary has good popularity amongst voters in
- Puerto Rico Democratic caucuses are scheduled
to be held on June 5 in the U.S. territory of the United States
- Republican Party Puerto Rico Primary took place on March 6 and Marco
Rubio won with 71% votes and got all 23 delegates since it being a Winner take ALL
- Their is also a controversy regarding 1,510 polling locations to be reduced to 455 for the June 5 primary as mentioned in reddit page of Bernie Sanders called “Sanders for President”.
Opinion Polls for Peurto Rico:
An Opinion Polls by Pasquines done in March – April for June 5 Democratic cauces has following results.Hillary Clinton : 65.87% , Bernie Sanders : 34.13%
Opinion Polls by Pasquines
Puerto Rico Democratic Primary May Opinion poll