French Socialist Presidential Primary 2017 Opinion Odds Results Candidates Voting
Socialist Party (France) presidential primary 2017 Schedule Dates
The primary will be held on 22 January 2017, with a runoff election to be held on 29 January between the two candidates with the most votes should no candidate win 50 percent of the vote.
The 2017 French Socialist Party presidential primary will be held to select candidate of the French Socialist Party and Radical Party of the Left for the 2017 presidential election.It will be the second open primary (primaires citoyennes) held by the socialist parties, after the primary in 2011.
French Socialist Presidential Primary 2017 Candidates
Declared Validated Candidates
- Jean-Luc Bennahmias, former MEP, leader of the Front Démocrate, former member of Europe Ecology – The Greens and the centrist Democratic Movement (MoDem).
- François de Rugy, Vice-president of the National Assembly, former member of Europe Ecology – The Greens, now leader of the pro-Hollande Ecologist Party.
- Benoît Hamon, former Minister of National Education
- Arnaud Montebourg, former Minister for Industrial Renewal, Minister for Economy and anti-austerity campaigner
- Vincent Peillon, MEP and former Minister of Education under Hollande
- Sylvia Pinel, leader of the Radical Party of the Left, Deputy in the National Assembly and former Minister of Housing.
- Manuel Valls, former Prime Minister of France
- François Hollande, incumbent President of France
French Socialist Presidential Primary Election 2017 Voting Live
- Voting started early in the morning. Top 2 candidates will go in the second round to decide Socialist Party French Presidential Election Candidate 2017.
ALSO READ IMP LINKS:
French Socialist Presidential Primary 2017 Opinion polls
First Round After Validation of the candidates
|Poll source||Date(s)||Sample size||Manuel||Arnaud Montebourg||Benoît Hamon||Vincent Peillon||Sylvia|
|Harris||2–4 Jan 2017||478||43.00%||25.00%||22.00%||7.00%||2.00%|
|Ifop||3–5 Jan 2017||705||36.00%||24.00%||21.00%||9.00%||7.00%|
|Kantar Sofres – OnePoint||3–6 Jan 2017||488||36.00%||23.00%||21.00%||10.00%||6.00%|
|Poll source||Date(s)||Sample size||Valls||Montebourg|
|Harris||2–4 Jan 2017||478||55.00%||45.00%|
|Ifop||3–5 Jan 2017||705||47.00%||53.00%|
|Kantar Sofres – OnePoint||3–6 Jan 2017||488||48.00%||52.00%|
|Poll source||Date(s)||Sample size||Valls||Hamon|
|Harris||2–4 Jan 2017||478||57.00%||43.00%|
|Kantar Sofres – OnePoint||3–6 Jan 2017||488||50.00%||50.00%|
No related posts.