California Montana New Jersey New Mexico North/South Dakota Democratic Republican primary/caucuses Schedule Opinion Poll Results 2016 Trump Clinton Final Delegate Count on 7th June 2016Presidential Elections 2020, US, US Election News May 30, 2016,
California Montana New Jersey New Mexico North/South Dakota Democratic Republican primary/caucuses Schedule Opinion Poll Results 2016
These 6 states Primary/caucuses for Democratics are very crucial on 7th June. Here we are covering that for Democratics and Republicans. Although for Republicans Trump has already secured the required nominations. Democratics 7th June Primary Details.
California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North/South Dakota Democratic Caususes Results
- If we look at total delegate count then Clinton already has reached the required count i.e 2383.
- She has 1812 Pledged Delegates and 571 super delegates. The required number of Pledged Delegates should be 2026.
- Althought Sanders can still stay in the race till National Convention.
California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North/South Dakota Democratic Caususes Imp Points
- California: Latest polls by Public policy Institute california shows Clinton winning with 46% support and sanders with 44%.
- New Mexico: Poll from Albuquerque Journal showed Clinton leading Sanders by 47 % to 33% in New Mexico
- New Jersey: According to a new Quinnipiac University poll Clinton has 54% supprt compared to Sanders at 40% in New Jersey. And it is assumed that New Jersey Final results which is supposed to be out by 8 PM will give Clinton the required delegates to fetch the nomination.
- Montana : Number of Delegates : 27, Minimum vote to receive any delegates is 15%
- Last poll conducted was in February and was showing Hillary Clinton at the first place with 42.2 %,Elizabeth Warren at 34.3%. This was conducted by Gravis Marketing.Montana
- North Dakota: Number of Delegates: 23. Republicans chose their delegates to the Republican National Convention at a statewide convention on April 2-3, 2016. No Polls available for North Dakota.
- South Dakota: Delegate count: 20 Pledged, 5 Unpledged. No polls available for South Dakota
Opinion Polls for California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North/South Dakota Democratic:
California: Last 3 Opinion Polls Conducted for California show a comfortable win for Hillary Clinton .
|Poll source (MOE/Sample Size)||Date||Hillary Clinton||Bernie Sanders||Other|
(±% / 803)
|May 19-22, 2016||
(±5.7% / 552)
|May 13-22, 2016||
Sextant (D)/Capitol Weekly
|April 28-May 1, 2016||
California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North/South Dakota Democratic Primary Results 2016 – To be announed on 7th June 2016.
|7th June Democratic Presidential Caucuses|
|California 546 delegates||Montana 21 delegates||New Jersey 126 delegates||New Mexico 34 delegates||North Dakota 18 delegates||South Dakota 20 delegates|
California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North/South Dakota Republican Caususes Imp Points, Schedule
- Republicans Primaries on 7th June.
California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North/South Dakota Republican Primary Results 2016 – To be announed on 7th June 2016.
|7th June Republican Presidential Caucuses|
|California 172 delegates||Montana 27 delegates||New Jersey 51 delegates||New Mexico 24 delegates||South Dakota 29 delegates|
src: wikipedia.org, Ballotpedia.org
7th June Presidential Primaries 2016 California Democratic Republican primary Schedule Opinion Results 2016 Montana Democratic Republican primary Schedule Opinion Results 2016 New Jersey primary Schedule Opinion Results 2016 New Mexico primary Schedule Opinion Results 2016 North/South Dakota primary Schedule Opinion Results 2016 Trump Clinton Final Delegate Count on 7th June 2016 US presidential election 2016